Call For A Free Consultation
Construction Law in Fayetteville
The Richardson Firm represents clients in all stages of the construction process. These clients include general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, developers, owners, architects, and engineers.
The Richardson Firm litigates disputes in state and federal courts, with mediators, and before arbitration panels. Our attorneys are zealous advocates and have the knowledge and experience to resolve disputes favorably. Where complex litigation is required, we have the capacity, resources, and technology to fully evaluate a problem and its potential solutions, to develop sound but flexible strategies, and to collect, analyze, and manage large amounts of information stored or maintained in various formats.
Our top priority, however, is avoiding costly litigation and instead engaging in alternative dispute resolution. Dispute resolution is the most expedient and least expensive approach for resolving claims.
Construction law and disputes typically involve one or more of the following aspects:
- Defective design and defective construction claims
- Contractor licensing issues
- Lien Claims
- Miller Act and Little Miller Act claims
- Scheduling, delay, payment, and project administration claims
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Prompt Pay Act claims
- Governmental takings and condemnation matters
- Corporate structure and governance issues
- Construction contract negotiation (including AIA contracts, EJCDC documents, ConsensusDocs, and other standard documents.
- Employee discrimination, harassment, wage and hour, and other employment‑related claims
- OSHA matters
- Environmental issues
- Governmental regulatory board matters
- Public bidding issues
- Federal Fair Housing Law issues
Contact Our Experienced Construction Law Attorneys Today!
If you are in need of legal guidance during any stage of your construction process, our Fayetteville construction law attorneys are here to help.
For a free initial consultation, contact our Fayetteville law firm by calling (910) 488-5050 or fill out a simple contact form!
The experienced attorneys at The Richardson Firm, PLLC, proudly represent individuals in personal injury cases in Fayetteville and surrounding North Carolina cities, including Clinton, Fort Bragg, Whiteville, Lumberton, Dunn, and beyond.