Most consultations are free

Call: 910-488-5050


VA Medical Malpractice

VA Medical Malpractice

Injured vets and their families have a couple different options if they are harmed by VA care. This harm can result in the VA creating 1151 benefits, in which they assume the equivalent of service connection, or the veteran can file can file an administrative claim for wrongful death or injury. If that claim is denied they can sue in federal court under the Federal Torts Claim Act. There are various statutes of limitations for these claims and it’s possible the veteran can find remedy in both the 1151 benefits and a medical malpractice claim. Our team is ready to help you figure out the best options.

Contact Us

The Richardson Blog
Cta Attorneys Full
Badge The National Trial Lawyers
Badge Super Lawyers
Badge Ncba
Badge Advocates For Justice
Badge Av Preeminent
Badge American Institute Of Legal Counsel