Melinda Flinn has been practicing family law in Cumberland County, North Carolina for over 20 years.
Family law and divorce matters are often stressful and emotionally exhausting, and Melinda strives to provide her clients with compassionate and realistic legal advice. She utilizes a hands-on approach, combined with thorough preparation and her knoweldge of our local legal system as she advances her client’s interests in each case.
Melinda values having clients invested in their own cases. She strives to provide her clients with a full explanation of all possible outcomes so that they arrive at informed decisions that will advance the goals in their respective cases. Whether her clients decide to settle out of court or go all the way to a trial, Melinda brings zealous advocacy and provides knowledgeable assistance until the case ends.
Areas of Practice
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Equitable Distribution (Property and debt division)
- Separation agreements
- Termination of parental rights
- Collaborative Law
- Melinda has trained and participated in the Collaborative Law aspect of family law as an alternative to litigation.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar
Member Since: 2002
- North Carolina Bar Association Family Law Division
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina - J.D.
- Campbell University - B.S. - summa cum laude - 1999
Major – Government
Fill out the contact form or call us at (910) 488-5050 to schedule your consultation.